• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Air box and lid. Fan shroud

1999mj

NAXJA Forum User
Need a complete air box set up for a 99 but I believe they are all the same. I also need a fan shroud. I cracked mine in the process of moving everything around. PM me with what ya got. Thanks

I've got the lid from a 99, however IIRC correctly and from your user name I think I do, aren't you the one that was turning your MJ into more or less a 97+ one using 97+ XJ parts? If so you will want to use the box from I believe a 91-96 and the lid from a 97+. The older style box has a longer induction "snout" that pushes out through the front of the engine bay(there is a square hole it fits into) on the 97+ one the snout it shorter for some reason. If no one else responds with a complete setup I can probably get you the 97+ lid with an older box it'd just take me a day or so to grab the bottom half. Let me know what you decide. I can maybe get ya the fan shroud too.

I have a complete air box with KN filter from a 2000 XJ. If you are still looking, let me know via pm and I will shoot you some pics.

Thanks,

George Trilikis

1999mj said:
Need a complete air box set up for a 99 but I believe they are all the same. I also need a fan shroud. I cracked mine in the process of moving everything around. PM me with what ya got. Thanks

Back