• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt a newb.

so, what's being said is that I should not feel that I need to pay my dues cuz I can get all the bene's other than the den for no money.

I stated paying dues shortly after reading post for a few weeks, that was enough to make me want to contribute.

To me, this particular issue is not about the money. I don't want to make anyone feel obligated to join. I want them to join because they want to. The ones that join because they want to, will likely be the more productive members and want to be involved. We all know that this is an awesome group of individuals to be associated with. Once the newbies get a taste of it, they'll likely want to be part of the group......and, if not.....so be it. At least they gave it a whirl and, we can hound them to no end here on teh forums. :D I know there were several that joined after WF. They liked what they seen at WF and wanted to be a part of it.

:roll:I like the adopt a newb program, I see Rob is trying to get rid of me LOL.. I know he is going to want to run other trails than me so I am def. going to need someone to show me the ropes.

Tess, I am pretty sure you wont have a problem finding someone to adopt you :D

I was talking to JIM about this last night, and in all seriousness.......it wouldn't bother me at all to park my Jeep for the weekend and ride shotty with a noob. It'd be nice to be right there and able to tell them which lines to take and what not.

I like the idea! I was there a few years back, but this time hope to bring my son on his newly lifted 87 and my nephew on his newly lifted 01. John

:wave1: My passenger seat is open

she really had to twist your arm huh Mike? :D

Well, nobody else was responding so, it kinda made me feel bad. I'll take one for the team. :rolleyes:

I'll be there in something that runs...Grace will be too if she still likes me by then...I will teach the newbies how to drink until the wee hours of the morning and get as much straw (or is it hay) in places that they didn't know existed on their bodies...

oh you guys are talking about wheelin with newbies...someone could teach me how to wheel...

mac "frolicking like an epileptic goat" gyvr

well, i am gonna try to make it to WF. and i will be a newb there as well. only been to the badlands once before, but it was a pretty cool place to wheel at.

hope to see ya there! if ya make it I will let ya have some nachos :thumbup:

Cheeseman-OUT!

i'd like to be adopted, ive been to the badlands once (will be out there this weekend as well) and have been to one NAXJA official event. (Redbird Trail Cleanup)

So who would like to adopt me?

i'd like to be adopted, ive been to the badlands once (will be out there this weekend as well) and have been to one NAXJA official event. (Redbird Trail Cleanup)

So who would like to adopt me?

I bet a few would volunteer if you brought Kelsey! :D

i need volunteers to adopt HER and me.

Any volunteers?

DSC00133.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

Last edited:
byyohn...I am not convinced yet...
need more pics!!!

BOB

Back