• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A picture from this weekend

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
Well I didn't go :( But I found these two guys picutres on someone elses site thought I woud share them with you. Looks like everypne was still wheels down at this point.

P1010149.JPG

Can't wailt for more pictures to come in.

Had a great time. Beezil broke his rig a couple times and then he broke mine :rolleyes::cool:

Sean

who's rig is this???
IM000921.jpg

I saw his rig this weekend at the Badlands, and was really impressed, i want to know how he did his rocker guards/ rock rails/ rocker replacments , and also who makes that rear tire carrier

Hal9000 said:
who's rig is this???

I saw his rig this weekend at the Badlands, and was really impressed, i want to know how he did his rocker guards/ rock rails/ rocker replacments , and also who makes that rear tire carrier

That would be mine and thanks for the compliments.

IM000879.jpg

The rocker guards/rock rails are thanks to OneTonXJ at Forward Momentum. I will let him explain how if he want to, because I do not want to hand out his secrets. He also put them on the Black and Red XJs above as well. Only their's do not include the 2 x 2 step. Not to mention his as well...;)

The rear bumper, tire carrier and rear quarter guards came from BPI Fab. I also have ordered door guards from Cagedxj at Performance Metal Works to match the rear quarter guards. That is why I didn't care about the over spray on the doors from where I painted the rocker guards.

Last edited:
Back