• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few pictures

It's all about PR dude. I don't understand how hard that is for you to get. You post pictures, then state that you tresspassed to get there. Greenies search for things like this. Pictures with claims they can distort and use against us. Instead of always being so defensive maybe you should think more about the good of the offroad community and realize your not helping it.hasta

I try not to do outlawed things, it's just my legal name.:rolleyes:

It's all about PR dude. I don't understand how hard that is for you to get. You post pictures, then state that you tresspassed to get there. Greenies search for things like this. Pictures with claims they can distort and use against us. Instead of always being so defensive maybe you should think more about the good of the offroad community and realize your not helping it.hasta

I try not to do outlawed things, it's just my legal name.:rolleyes:

bingo

could the fucing nazi who keeps erasing my pictures at least take the time to send me a P.M.explaining himself. I know being a mod gives you the power to flex nuts and all but If I am in violation of anything in the charter how about let a fella know instead of being a D. Bag about it.

I suggest not talking shit about the mods that keep this forum going. did you just repost the pics after knowing they were removed?? :dunno: It shows your jeep in a FN river at an unapproved water crossing what do you expect?

http://www.treadlightly.org/

A picture is worth a thousand words: you are failing to see that is a puddle of water and not the river.
I understand where you guys are coming from though.....I just dont think its that big of deal

I have realized that this forum does not take any illegal activity lightly and will always call you out for it. Personally I don't think its a big deal either, but with legal wheelable land shrinking before our eyes it is very important that we try to better our image before we continue to worsen it and in my opinion if people see things like what you are doing it would be worsening it. So lets play our part in turning this tide and maybe start gaining enough trust from the community to allow us to wheel in more places.:cheers:
Sorry for sounding like a preacher.LoL

You know, if everyone looks at those photos again, it appears SUA SPONTE has picked up every bit of trash he came across while wheeling - the area looks pretty clean to me.

(Just trying to help a brotha out!) :wave:

You know, if everyone looks at those photos again, it appears SUA SPONTE has picked up every bit of trash he came across while wheeling - the area looks pretty clean to me.

(Just trying to help a brotha out!) :wave:

Lol

I'm sure a hippie can find an endangered species of brine shrimp that breeds in those puddles there fore making jeepers the bringer of the apocalypse.

We have trouble keeping trails open that get rained on because of the possible oil damage(rubicon). What makes you think that environmentalist won't see something wrong with getting oil in a "puddle" that becomes part of the river when water rises.

could the fucing nazi who keeps erasing my pictures at least take the time to send me a P.M.explaining himself. I know being a mod gives you the power to flex nuts and all but If I am in violation of anything in the charter how about let a fella know instead of being a D. Bag about it. I want to get along, I dont wanna fight. Let me know what I did and I'll take the pictures down myself next time. Cant I have a little face in the situation?

To be honest, I am probably one of the most "Greenie" "Tree Huggers" on this board, if not the most. I personally don't have much issue with your original post or photos, there may be some "grey" areas if you get technical, but I don't see too much of an issue compared to many other photos that I have seen posted here and other places. The issue is your second post (post #6) that goes along with the photos. This is where I think many people would have more of an issue.

Your original pics are still posted along with a second set that you posted later? Are you sure someone deleted them? Before you lash out at others just be aware that these people do there best to protect NAXJA, members, users, how we are viewed, and donate their time to this cause with little or no appreciation from many of us.

I won't go into the name calling and language. I assume you are a much better person that what you have displayed in your above post.

Michael

To be honest, I am probably one of the most "Greenie" "Tree Huggers" on this board, if not the most.

I might just have you beat, after all I was accepted to Huxley College of the Environment, within WWU. We turn out more tree hugging, shoeless hippies then just about any other real school.;)

-Alex

I might just have you beat, after all I was accepted to Huxley College of the Environment, within WWU. We turn out more tree hugging, shoeless hippies then just about any other real school.;)

-Alex

Your Avitar proves otherwise :rolleyes:

Michael

I never really cared about the environment until last year when i had to take three terms of environmental biology at school, that class will make anyone aware of the many dangers and situations that were going to be facing in the near future if the way we live does not change. It also made me really hate school, but that's besides the point.

Poor guy has us talking about environmentally friendly people on his thread.LoL

FWIW I don't see a problem with the pictures either. The issue I see is the statements associated with them. The people opposed to use, the offroad community, can use things like that against us.

Calm down and stop taking this so personally, it's just the internet.

heres a problem solver. if ANYONE is to post pics that it is not obvious the wheeling/traveling was Legal. dont write about it. post the pics and leave it at that.
it could be as simple as this and no one gets butt hurt. "went exploring, beautiful day by the river and saw lots of salmon too!"

people just be selective with what you say and this board wont get picked apart by people searching for illegal activity.

and if anyone asks where you went exploring just pm them rather than making it public ehh??

Back