• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A couple upgrades to the MJ

Damn it sucks i can't help you polish that pretty paint with a tree.lol

But that does look damn sexy, comgrats man rig is looking awesome !

I still can't find my nice camera, so here are some cell phone pics.

I spent some time this afternoon sealing up the tool boxes. They are nice and water tight .... except the latches let water through. I'm not sure what to do about that.

IMG_1657.JPG

IMG_1658.JPG

IMG_1659.JPG

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_1661.JPG

IMG_1662.JPG

IMG_1663.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG

IMG_1666.JPG

IMG_1667.JPG

Go buy some thin neoprene mousepads and trace the latches with an exacto, now you have gaskets for your latches

Why is that nice bed on that POS truck?

Its not that the latch doesn't seal properly to the lid, the latch itself lets water through somewhere .... maybe the key hole or something. I ordered a sheet of vinyl magnetic stuff used for car signs. I'll but it to shape and place it over the latch as a cover. Should keep water out of it nicely.

Oh, and are you just joking around .... or being a dick? Its hard to tell.

Maybe a blanking cap cover for the lock will work. If you give a better picture or a link to the latch I might be able to find something

I don't know if I'm joking or being a dick... The bed is show quality but the truck body looks like mine. That bed belongs on a nice body. Don't mean to offend you with that

Maybe a blanking cap cover for the lock will work. If you give a better picture or a link to the latch I might be able to find something

I don't know if I'm joking or being a dick... The bed is show quality but the truck body looks like mine. That bed belongs on a nice body. Don't mean to offend you with that

He's working on the body.. i am bringing him OverlandXJ's doors next weekend.

Looks good buddy. But it does make the front half of the truck look pretty bad. Im sure a coat of fresh paint would go a long way.

Oh and I have jury duty this week so I might not make it to nac fest till friday night. And my ignition broke so hopfully I can get that settled quick.

I was planning on doing body work and painting the cab after NACfest, but now .... after some comments .... I'm gonna leave it exactly how it is!!

Beauty is NOT skin deep. You are all just a bunch of shallow people! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Back