• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 xj sport - $4k obo

98classic

NAXJA Forum User
Hi All,

I bought this 98 xj back in January to build into my weekend warrior. I've been slowly wrenching on her when time allows. I've only put about 500 miles on her since I bought her. I honestly haven't even taken her on a trail ride yet!

We have since decided to move into a townhouse in Myrtle Beach, and I simply do not have room to park her (we only get 2 parking spots, and my wife and I both have dd's). Jeep is currently in Vinton, VA 24179.

Here's the specs...
118k miles
auto
4.0, np231, 8.25 rear end
brand new 3 inch RC lift (FULL packs, coils, tc drop, nitro shocks)
used 31 bfg's
brand new hidden hitch and wiring
tow hooks up front
Wal Mart light bar (I never wired it up)
full size spare

The paint has a few scratches. The person I bought it from said the person she bought it from had been involved in an accident. She and her husband have driven it for a few years with 0 issues. The title is clean and clear.

I need to get some updated pics, but here are a couple with the new lift and stock tires.

100_0977.jpg

100_0976.jpg

Rick

I may be interested. I am sending you a PM..

It turns out the jeep was issued a rebuilt title in Maryland. When one of the previous owners moved it to VA (or bought it in VA?), it was issued a clear title.

Everything seems to be straight on it. It runs great, drives fine. I just wanted everyone to know it did previously have a rebuilt title in another state.

Willing to entertain offers.

Rick

Back