• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ part out

who brand is the amp? and consider putting me in line for the leafs if Cagers doesn't take them.

leafs are sold. The amp has been under my seat for a while in good shape. It powered them alpine 10" sub very well. I'd like to sell the 10" with it but make me and offer

Side note if anybody want to see how far pickup would be 07876 in nj is the zip

Would the Rear wiper motor be possible, shipped to 02115? (And does it work properly?)

Paid in full ;)

jeep011.jpg

yeah they are sold to my brother. I was supposed to make him one but now he's got the original. There seems to be a lot of people interested in it should I make more?? hmmmm

Hammered I shipped out the stuff in a flat rate box this afternoon. I'll PM you the tracking number in the morning it shouldn't take long to get there.

bump with a pic for 92westshady
jeep.jpg

let me know if anyone is interested in the front springs trackbar etc... make offers I'm ready to get rid of them

sorry if i missed this, but what kind of condition are the tires in? (50% tread? etc). close up pics please if you could

tires are sold I'm going to have to go through the list of stuff and update the thread with what is still here and what is gone

Figured I'd put a little updated list as to whats left. If it's a stock part ask I probably still have it. Make offers on anything nothing reasonable will be refused +shipping
IPF headlight housings only-50
TNT customs track bar-180
interior rack-150
WJ interior-300
battery from 2006 LJ-make offer
1.5 teraflex shackle-50
TJ flares trimmed-50
98 XJ FSM-50
4.5 RE coils-125
JCR stage 2 sliders-200
XJ D44 open 4.56 gears never run ruff stuff cover lubelocker gasket trussed brand new drum brakes 3.73+carrier for D30 4.56 gears and install kit lubelocker gasket all for 1200
If anyone needs glass, doors master cylinder etc... anything let me know

The amp has been under my seat for a while in good shape. It powered them alpine 10" sub very well. I'd like to sell the 10" with it but make me and offer
i like that the amp fits under the seat. i'd consider making an offer, but i can't do so without knowing exactly what it is. i really have no interest in the sub.

Back