• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 4-door XJ doors and hatch for sale

norton

NAXJA Forum User
I have the doors and rear hatch for sale from a white, 1998 Cherokee (4 door).

Each door is complete, including interior trim (light grey). Each door has power locks and power windows. The front doors have power mirrors. The hatch has power locks and rear wiper.

All glass is in excellent condition. All electronics are in excellent condition. Wiring is still attached.

All doors have very minor pinstriping on the paint from brush scraping the vehicle.

The drivers-side rear door has a small scrape from dirt, it should buff out. The passengers side from door has a dent about 2" in diameter and 1/4" deep from a rock impact.

The rear hatch has some damage to the bottom lip from when the rear bumper was bent up into it.

I am asking $350 each for the front doors and $250 each for the rear doors. I am asking $350 for the rear hatch. Reasonable offers will be considered.

I will ship freight only (Forward Air preferred).

I can email pictures if you like.

- Eliot -

350 a piece for each front door? if you decide to come down a whole lot i will take them

I would give you $150 delivered for a complete front pass door, but the local yards have one here for $200 complete with the motors and everything.

Wally

I am amending my prices.

Asking $175 each for fronts doors, $250 for both
Asking $125 each for rear doors, $200 for both
Asking $200 for the hatch.

I can also supply the door hinges (cut off from the unibody) if you need them, and I have the hatch hinges as well.

Prices do not include shipping.

I wish I had yards like you guys. Here in Austin, there is one guy who buys up all the Jeep stuff and then charges out the ass for it. All other yards have very lean pickings as far as Jeeps go.

- Eliot -

Back