• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 to 2001 OEM Style Motor Mounts

Rags

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for a decent set of OEM style motor mounts 87 to 2001 4.0 liter , both sides in good shape..... maybe you upgraded to the MORE or that style mounts and have your stockers gathering dust.......

Aint worth me pulling mounts at the salvage yard, to much labor for what they are and they dont allow jacks in the yard unless you find one to use stuffed away in a vehicle......

I can get aftermarket new for $10.52 each shipped, thought I would ask here so used good mounts get put to use and not trashed or left to gather dust........

I got the TJ polyurethane inserts from Quadratec where you use the OEM mount clamshell when XJ poly stuff was not available easily 14 years ago, well the mounts have sagged a good 3/4 of an inch and hole is oblong where the sleeve passes threw the mount...... I see alot of nice mounts for the XJ at fairly decent prices.... I just want to put OEM style back in for now and research the trick mounts now available and see what suits me....

Thanks!

Back