• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 22nd, 2014

Yeah Last Thing I Want Is Mud In My Eye Working On It This Winter. Its So Clean Right now

Rubberized undercoating, and use safety glasses? haha.

If you take it straight to one of those DIY outdoor car wash things with a pressure washer immediately after I think you will be fine...

Just don't forget your bikini.

Ah crap. I dont want mud falling on my face all winter either. Nor do i want mud all over my pricey uncovered motor and susp. 2wd on a mud pit of a track is gonna suck. Im likely out.

yeah its going to be really snotty isn't it. Bummer. What should we do about the toys?

Bring the toys for sure. I will take care of keeping them dry.
:cheers:

Edit: In the past some people have donated cash rather than toys. I do the black Friday thing with my GF every year and normally spend the donated cash on toys then.

Last edited:
I don't think it will be that bad. it hasn't rained that hard here.

The main areas it gets sloppy is the main obstacle course and some of the lower use areas.

Last edited:
Ah i do have one now too.

ok awesome thanks for volunteering jeep pressure washer party at your house after PC! really nice gesture Josh!....

LOL

Its been sunny all day today too. Supposed to rain tomorrow but I doubt its going to be THAT bad. Tank trap for anyone who wants to go oughta be real ugly though. Dont get to see actual waterfalls at the "waterfalls" too often

Pat, I'm thinking of camping on Saturday as well.

Tank traps otta be interesting.

I'm already out here guys lol. So far it's just me. They closed sycamore, camping will be at the 4x4 play ground.

Back