• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

7th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 22nd, 2014

Rustys 3in with spring packs. Yeah I've had a couple people offer help. Maybe we can make a night out of it. Get a few guys together to knock it out and have a brew or two

Well. Polishing the turdy is almost done. C gussets done, sleeves done,
ball joints done, new axle lower mounts done, new poly control arms done,
new unit bearing on axles done. Final gear setup maybe done saturday.
hoping to install axle assy monday evening and get some miles on her
before next saturday.

My friend Corey, who owns a JK non-Rubicon (lol) will be attending also.

Rustys 3in with spring packs. Yeah I've had a couple people offer help. Maybe we can make a night out of it. Get a few guys together to knock it out and have a brew or two

I've taken my Jeep stock. No big deal. In theory better to take it how it works, vs mods right before without fixing the bugs.

If lame Tim was going I'm sure he'd do the McCray course.. of course if Ed wasn't with him though.

is McCray the white rock trail to the top of the outlook area?
that's where mr. ed & I flopped my RzR. thought we were going to roll all the way down the trail! had to winch it back forward by pulling from a bush. very sketchy! super fun though :D

Tim, McCray trail is the new buggy obstacle course that part of McCray road weaves in and out of.

I'm thinking of heading up saturday as well. Black bear diner is calling my name, anyone want to meet up there on the way down and caravan the rest of the way? Its just off 101 near morgan hill. Amazing food.

Also, does anyone going to hollister have an swr meter?

Last edited:
Anyone going to be using HAM radio? I typically use the socal freq. 146.585
Not sure if my CB will be hooked up this time.

I'm thinking of heading up saturday as well. Black bear diner is calling my name, anyone want to meet up there on the way down and caravan the rest of the way? Its just off 101 near morgan hill. Amazing food.

Also, does anyone going to hollister have an swr meter?

I'll bring one for you.

Just thought I would throw this out..
I work down the street from Poly Performance, and I know they typically give a better deal for pickup vs shipping. Basically, I am offering to pick up items if you order/pre-pay for them. I will have passengers, so it will need to be something that fits in the cargo area.
My contact is Tommy, you call tell him I sent you. You can call or email him Tommy @ polyperformance.com

Looks like rain as well in hollister.

Back