• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(5) 36x12.50x15 Super Swamper TSL's Grooved

Status
Not open for further replies.

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 5 36x12.50x15 Sumpoer Swamper TSL's that are grooved. One of them as the spare has been plugged in the side wall and is only good as a trail spare, and it is not grooved. The other 4 are not recommended for road use, TRAIL ONLY tires. They are 85% or better tread, each lug grooved in the middle (like Wheelers). 1 of the tires has some pretty agressive weather checking around it, but for some reason the other 3 do not. I can get pictures if there is any interest. These are available for WF delivery as well. These are mounted on some 15x10 black steelies that are 5x5.5 pattern (will NOT fit your stock XJ, TJ, ZJ etc) I am willinmg to wheel and deal on these b/c I acquired them in a trade, so if your interested, shoot me a realistic offer and you could own these. The Badlands has a shop that can mount these up as well!!

Tires are located in Unionville, MO 63565. I will not ship, but I will haul to Winterfest.

PM me an email or a # and I will text u some pics this evening or tomorrow

My apologies to those that have requested pics, I wil try like hell to get them tomorrow. I have been crazy busy trying to get everything together for WF.

I am not interested in any trades at this time, I got these wheels/tires through a trade and really need to recoup some $.

depends on what they are attached to?? Not your man boobs, sorry :D

The spare that had the plug in the sidewall was dropped off this morning at the tire shop and they are going to vulcanize it, so it will be a much better spare then w/ the plug.

OK, I sold the spare and the rim, so I only have the 4 that are grooved on rims. looking for $450 obo

I will not ship, or even help with shipping at this time, I am too busy and frankly I am a jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back