• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 Firestone Destination MT's for sale

Chad29860

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of 4 Firestone Destination MT's for sale. They are 315/75R16 and have 75% or better tread left. There is only 6500 miles on them. Two have small cuts on the sidewall and could probably be run with no problems on the road. They hold air with no problems but I just did not like the ride quality at highway speeds. I opted to go back with a good all terrain seems how my truck is a DD. I am asking $550 for all 4 these tires were $250 a piece.

Also one brand new BFG all-terrain mounted on 8x6.5 white wagon wheel. Wheel and tire are about 1 year old but never mounted on vehicle. Paid right at $200 asking $125. Perfect for a spare for trail or street.

Last edited:
Got Pics?? especially the cuts. I DO plan on running these on the road a little...to and from the trails.

Will e-mail pics this afternoon. Shoot me your email I cant ever get them to post to the website

thanks got'em...i also replied back to your email, check it.
thanks!

what am i saying.. I ll take em!
lol

Mark

Re: Price Drop

Absolute lowest price $350. That is a steal for some great tires.

SOLD...i'll take them. Just the 4 tires that is...dont need the BFG
PM me a Paypal

I just re-read this....are the tires gone??

by tonight .. they will be.. :)

mark

You buying them Mark...want to sell them?? Heck i told Chad i was interested guess i should have been more clear.

thanks man

Last edited:
Nice set of tires! I robbed him! I swear! i told him him i robbed him...
No selling these tires

On Naxja you cant bs around.. PM them .. tell them you will buy it NOW!
dont know why he didnt sell you them but its up to the seller as who he wants to sell to.

lol

Mark

Nice set of tires! I robbed him! I swear! i told him him i robbed him...
No selling these tires

On Naxja you cant bs around.. PM them .. tell them you will buy it NOW!
dont know why he didnt sell you them but its up to the seller as who he wants to sell to.

lol

Mark

agree...he didn't sell them to me b/c i told him i was interested but wanted to think on them. I didn't say "will you keep them for me" or anything like that. Just saying I guess i would have handled it differently if i were the seller...meaning PM the guy (me) who is interested when you're thinking about dropping the price $150.00. The reason i was thinking was based on price...i would have jumped on them also for $350.00!! I Don't blame ya man...i would have done the same think. I think you saw the new price like 1 hr before me. Just a little too late. O well, they'll be more.

No big deal

have a good one

so.. should i get some rock rashed moabs? or new steelies?

Back