• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3rd Annual Rally for Life - May 8th

Simms

NAXJA Forum User
http://jeeprallyforlife.com

JeepflyerPigRoast2010.jpg

Well I had a VERY good time this year! (my first rally for life)

Walked away with 3 tropies...Ugliest (which said "The SPIRIT of Jeep" on it)...Dirtiest...And RTI winner! (910 on a 20* ramp)

The playground was fun, I didn't do most of it cause I spent the whole time playin on 2 K-Rails (concrete road barriers) that had dirt piled on one side of them and some concrete on dirt on the other. I ended up jumping them by the end of the afternoon, had the front wheels 6' off the ground no wheels even touched the K-Rail to a perfect landing...Think late 80's-to early 90's monster trucks hitting the first car nose high in the air and the whole truck landing in the middle of the cars...Was fun as HE!! and the crowd went NUTS, tho I think by that time most of the cameras were put away and 1/2 the people have left back to Erwins...Got a few handshakes and told lots of stories about it and people wishin they got pics and vid for youtube...but oh well...People loved it, the kids loved it, I had a ball doin it...So it was soo worth the bent housing and 50+ mile drive home with it... :D

Back