• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd Annual Spring Meet & Greet

I'll plan on it, pending the time of day...probably just me and the Jeep.

the 4th is my sister's bday, so i might get to come, but i'll hafta leave early for west tnbut for now....Roll Call:1. Shrek, Fiona, and boys (Glenn and Crystal)2. High2by, wife and 15 kids (Mark)3. bosco01xj (Brian)4. Irbys19, GF, and little one (Irby)5. bigalpha and better half 6. PacificEd, wife and daughter7. TRT, wife, and Shrek's daughters 8. thechief86 and wife

i might show up... after bitching about distance driving and all just to get picked on..

Mark

Roll Call:
1. Shrek, Fiona, and boys (Glenn and Crystal)
2. High2by, wife and 15 kids (Mark)
3. bosco01xj (Brian)
4. Irbys19, edec374, and little one (Irby & Evie)
5. bigalpha and better half (Alec)
6. PacificEd, wife and daughter (Ed)
7. TRT, wife, and Shrek's daughters (Eric)
8. thecheif86 and wife (Eric)
9. jeepgeek2002 (Mark)
10. midtennjeeperz

Roll Call:
3. bosco01xj (Brian)
5. bigalpha and better half (Alec)
9. jeepgeek2002 (Mark)
10. midtennjeeperz and wife(kevin & courtney)

The wife also....

Roll Call:
3. bosco01xj (Brian)
5. bigalpha and better half (Alec and Candace)
9. jeepgeek2002 (Mark)
10. midtennjeeperz and wife (kevin &courtney)

Total: 18 adults and some kids

Here is some more info on our location. If you came last year were we in the pavilion next to the disc golf course. I'm a fan of disc golf just not a fan of the novice players discs that kept landing in, near, or on our pavilion. This time we have pavilion number 5 which is right across from last years pavilion. The reservation card for our pavilion will read Meet and Greet. I have reserved it for the entire day so that we can take as much time as we would like and don't have to worry about some group wrapping up or us getting out of somebody's way. Since we will have the elderly and youngens in our group I got the pavilion closest to the restrooms. The pavilion already has charcoal grills to handle our cooking needs. We are getting close to the head count we had last year and soon will start taking orders for dogs and burgers. (See last year's example) Glad to see so many people interested again this year. Last year was a blast and looks like it's going to be even better this go around.

Directions to the pavilion using the google map: Barfield Crescent Park
After you go through the entrance to Barfield Crescent Park you will go down the 2 lane drive and make your first right hand turn. At the stop sign turn left. Take your first left into the large parking lot and pavilion #5 is on your left in the corner of the parking lot. If "The Man" allows we will have the SEC colors hanging proudly for all to see.

If anyone has some suggestions, questions, or ideas feel free to throw them in.

Hey guys I will be there also. It will be me and the GF. 3 burgers. I can bring drinks.(I get killer price on Pepsi prod.)Does 48 .5 liters enough or do i need to bring more?

Last edited:
i might could swing this pending schedule! ill know closer to date!

i might could swing this pending schedule! ill know closer to date!

x2 from another part of the Alabama Crew....the date is open, and we may be able to swing it....but not likely w/the XJ...:wave1:

Thanks BA. We just wanted to try and keep things cleaned up for everyone. Feel free to cut and post the most recent list if you would like to add or change anything on it.

(looks like Marks kids are almost out numbering the adults.....:wave:)

You have no idea...If they were to all show up, I'd have a great football team with cheerleaders.:guitar:

MaxCFM and the wifey (that'd be me) are planning on attending. Put us down for 3 burgers.

Rather than trying to make Easter Eggs for the first time in 20 years, we'll bring charcoal.

Is there a preference for brand/type? We've been using *gasp* a gas grill the last few years. Anything else we need to bring?

MaxWife

Back