• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2nd Annual Spring Meet & Greet

CRAP.....i missed another great event :(

Yes you did:twak::looser:
As for drinks, I'm a sweet tea kinda guy, but water always works for me and the kids. There were plenty o box/bags O juice for them.
How about a little further South next time....maybe like Gardendale, or Cullman???:eyes:

Usually the location is up to the person planning the event.

If you plan it they will come.

Not necessarily. I have had M & G's over the years at URE and rarely see more then 2 or 3 from the broads.

Yea, but who wants to drive THAT far????:roflmao:

Just giving you grief. As soon as the long arms are on I'm gonna start planning a trip to come up there. ;)

It also helps that we have a large number of people in the Mid-Tn area and several major cities within a 3-4 hour drive.

......and Mr. Shrek is here.

It also helps that we have a large number of people in the Mid-Tn area and several major cities within a 3-4 hour drive.

......and Mr. Shrek is here.

That is correct. I think there is a disproportionate XJ population in middle TN.:moon:
I've planned 3 trips to Mountainside....the first drew a pretty good turn out from TN, GA, and a couple from AL....the next to trail rides were a bust. One tip, is scour the calendar...scheduling conflicts will kill any event. Some can't be avoided, but avoid all you can:D

I think these last two years proves that having a none wheeling event can really help bring families out. If you guys are ike me if you can get the wife and kids wanting to go then your chances on going greatly improves. Which then spawns the desire and interest to go wheeling Proof of that being tonight at the dinner table Hunter says "So how many more days till we go to the Crawl"

Back