• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2015 King of the Hammers: Who's going?

i was going to try to make it, if i could get the time off work.... then i got laid off. :doh:
guess i'll have the time now. i'm thinking i'll be there thurs/fri/and possible saturday, depending on how things go.

I'll be there! Friday AM my brother in law and I are coming up. Where are some of you guys going to be?
It would be nice to meet up with some XJ junkies.

-Robert

I will be coming up Thursday evening, and working as pitcrew on Friday. White 98 2dr with an adequate number of stickers along the driver's rear window... Say "Hi!" if you see me!

Don't say the "W" word!!! I think I'll just not tempt fate, and leave my tent at home, forcing me to either find floor space somewhere or sleep upright in my Jeep. I will probably only spend Thursday night in Hammertown, and go up to Arrowhead Friday night since I'm doing the Adopt-A-Trail stuff on Saturday & Sunday.

Went out yesterday for the Backdoor shoot out... the weather was niiice. A lil cold after 10pm but not too bad. Hammertown was a lil dead as vendors were barely setting up but Ruffstuff had some good deals on builder parts.
I'll try to post some pics/vids tonight when I get home.

For those of you coming out to pit with us for Jeff Russel/4427 on Friday, thank you.

Pit meeting thursday evening, sorry don't know what time yet but check in with us at 128 Poison Spider when you arrive and well have more info. Jeff wants to do it early, I'm trying to convince him to do it after people arrive. ;)

Pit bands are available at the gate on Boone road and text or phone is the only reliable contact out there right now (Internet is overloaded). If you have Cals, James, or my number, text and someone will get back to you.

:looney:
k.

Had a great time wheeling around JV and watching the race. Too bad so many teams were held up for hours at Jackhammer. Here are a few pics.

Starting line
normal_image~188.jpg

Sand hill
normal_image~185.jpg

Dusty
normal_image~192.jpg

Strap, please.
normal_image~209.jpg

Hammertown overlook
normal_image~194.jpg

normal_image~203.jpg

normal_image~198.jpg

normal_image~200.jpg

normal_image~196.jpg

normal_image~205.jpg

I was there too. It was a blast. Jackhammer turned into a joke when the crew told every driver to winch onto one another at the obstacle. It was a giant slow winch train up it

Back