• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2011 sand flea rally (at Sand Lake Oregon)

Shouldn't be a problem after she finds out you posted it's here fortieth birthday on an Internet forum.

Dave

Yeah yeah I already here the phrase I am getting old from her all the time.
My response is I am getting better with age. Her response is that works so well for men and so horrible for women. I just laugh. :looser:

You don't have to worry about me I will be there thursday after noon. I think I have only missed a couple of them in 20 years.

Dave

probably noon ish. Nick is gonna head up with another guy since he has to work later than expected. So im gonna head out round noon and try and grab a spot (if there are any left)

and .... this is assuming the jeep is back in action by then : (

Edit - I just picked up the jeep. All fixed up and ready to rock again ! Gotta give it pre-run once over and pack everything up again.

But Sand Flea Rally here I come ! looks like I'll be breaking in new gears in the sand :rolleyes:

Pretty sure I'm out for this one. I may head out there on sat. But probably not. I wanted to go but too many things have been added to my plate and that weekend is going to be busy with my birthday and all. Maybe next year.

looks like i may be smited on the camping. tess wants a day trip...

more to come...

Bronze.

boooo....
icon13.gif

Tell Tess, I'll bring extra rum :wave:

At McDonalds now getting what one would call a burger and will be eating on the go.

Rod I pm'd ya just look for the Swinger lol.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down here now .lots of spaces flooded out. Got two plenty big. Rain and sun comes
And go's tree line is empty and very wet

Dave

still not shure what im doing.... where should i look for you 2 in the event i make it tomorow?

Bronze.

Nick Jr and I are headed out round noon friday. Shooting for hooking up with Dave in the campground. If we are not there we will be in the tree line (prob close to the rally tent).

Nick (redjeep) said he's coming up saturday morning.

Hope you can make it John !!!

:party:

Nick Jr and I are headed out round noon friday. Shooting for hooking up with Dave in the campground. If we are not there we will be in the tree line (prob close to the rally tent).

Nick (redjeep) said he's coming up saturday morning.

Hope you can make it John !!!

:party:

ohhh ill be there. I may be in the dog house:moon:. but ill be there come saturday.

Last post was sketchy Internet was trying to post fast.

Lots of sun today high clouds warm. Major parties last night I was invited to a rager tonight. A lot of cool jeeps and the camp ground is filling up fast.

Dave

Back