• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2011 sand flea rally (at Sand Lake Oregon)

hey, do i need one of those red flag things to be out on the sand?
Yes. and the sandlake store has them for a great price.. they are like 10-15 dollars on the pole. or like 3-5 bucks for one that zip ties to a CB antennae

If you buy one and strap it on in portland, and drive with it on to sandlake, it will likely be shredded before you get there.. FYI:wave1:

Yes. and the sandlake store has them for a great price.. they are like 10-15 dollars on the pole. or like 3-5 bucks for one that zip ties to a CB antennae

If you buy one and strap it on in portland, and drive with it on to sandlake, it will likely be shredded before you get there.. FYI:wave1:

Can i mount the red flag on the left side and still have my pirate flag on the right? does the red flag have to be higher than the pirate flag???

Also Do I just use the same Oregon ohv sticker or is there a special one for the beach/sand?

we could head for the far north side to set camp. theres more of a Tree Wall there. ill be shouting and looking for you all. what time you rolling in rod?

Bronze.

Derrick road is blocked from the wind pretty good. If you drive past that and go straight past the out house if it's still there. There is a real nice secluded spot kinda round deep in the trees that is a nice group spot.

Dave

Can i mount the red flag on the left side and still have my pirate flag on the right? does the red flag have to be higher than the pirate flag???

Also Do I just use the same Oregon ohv sticker or is there a special one for the beach/sand?

as long as the red flag is 9feet or more your good. You will also need a day permit along with your OHV tag. They sell them at the day use area.

Also, Aaron, if youve never been there, you may want to google the latest rules etc... they are pretty strict these days about things. No alcohal on the sand, no moving vehicles after midnite, portable toilets required etc...

Im hoping to leave town round noon-ish. Depends on my co-pilots schedule though...

for anyone that wants to camp on the sand, REI sells a toilet seat that snaps onto any ol' 5 gallon bucket, for like $15-$20 you can just buy some liner bags for a few bucks to have a portable Toilet..

Like rod said, they are required..

I'm mot registered to race either. I'm going to go down fri. And play on the coast sand lake/cape kawanda then camp overnite and watch the rally.

It might not be full yet...

Call and ask if they still have room if you guys wanna participate.

Kristin (Kris) Smith
503-310-0853

Its alot of fun for $30 :D

Back