• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2011 Chapter Event thread.

Driver spotter combo, driver is blindfolded in a safe area, no gas pedal is allowed. We make a course and do it for time. Could be in an open dirt area with just cones as an obstacles or on a very mild trail with no chance of carnage or damage.

Mmmm, gears....

You guys should be getting approximately $2800 worth of product or gift certificates.

Got word from national last night. I was promised about 2800 dollars in swag/item for this years event.

I think we should presale some dinners and raffle tickets. Maybe a singles, couples, and family packages. After a certain aount of kids we charge additional for each extra kid. They don't eat much. 5 bucks should be more than enough. That would include dinner(s) and say 5 raffle tickets. We could even throw in the campsite reservation with the price.

I usually sell raffle tickets @ a buck each or 25 for 20 bucks.

The presale will definitely give us enough info to guage the event interest and since we have zero cost in hosting this event. We'll know sooner if we can help with the funding of the members run. Leaving us with more options for hosting the members run.

Input, ideas, comments, concerns?

Prices as of now are tbd. I need to price everything out. If we had the financial records from previous years I could give an accurate estimate ont he dinner.

Someone on the board is a caterer. He might be a a viable option since hes experience in this area.I don't remember who it is though. Maybe we could call In N Out to cater. I have had them cater some of my events before and the price was decent.

Anybody want to take on this project? Stewie? :)

I've been watching another Jeep forum I use to be a part of and they are organizing an event also. They have some awesome ideas for events and things to do besides wheel. So we need to get together for the "blind run" test and see if it works. But they are having a Cornhole tournament, you guys down for that? It's a good drinking game, and family game at the same time...

Back