• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 Rubicon Detroit Lockers 1 Ton Dana 60 37" MTR's

The more I look for a different 4x4, the more I want to keep it. I definitely see what you guys are all saying and I really wish it made as much sense to my girl as it does to me. Oh well, we'll see..

Just fyi you couldn't build that rig for 10 grand. I know the guy who built it and even doing the work himself there is more than that into it. If you like wheeling I would keep it you are going to be dissapointed selling it and buying something else if you like crawling. Just my 2 cents.

nobody could hate ya for selling it to take care of priorities, do what you gotta do.

FYI. I built that rear axle, RobertK geared it and Troy shaved it.

GLWS.

FYI. I built that rear axle, RobertK geared it and Troy shaved it.

GLWS.

That means his genitals touched it at some point. :p

one hell of a 3some :puke:

As said befor man.. Your going to regret selling this thing, the first time you break an axle shaft on a new rig.... this thread is gonna pop in your head. :D :banghead:

If anything shave a few inches off the lift a go to 35's.

i tried to get Troy to shave my rear end, but his suggestion was just to bleach it.

Smiling from ear to ear.

Already bought a winch and am getting new bumpers made for it, haha.

Guess that's why she didn't want me to keep it :rtm:

good decision man!
how was wheelin on sat btw??

It was a lot of fun. My buddy Jesse with his Bronco was having some carburetor problems on a few of the hills so he didn't end up going up Pancake Hill with me. Still chiefed a few up top though then bailed out. Over all a lot of fun. Got more pictures than videos as I brought another drunk friend to use my GoPro, haha.

It was a lot of fun. My buddy Jesse with his Bronco was having some carburetor problems on a few of the hills so he didn't end up going up Pancake Hill with me. Still chiefed a few up top though then bailed out. Over all a lot of fun. Got more pictures than videos as I brought another drunk friend to use my GoPro, haha.

again... :confused1

Back