• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4 Rubicon Detroit Lockers 1 Ton Dana 60 37" MTR's

jarend

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to see what trade offers are out there. This truck has around 10k worth of parts on it so please don't low ball me too hard.

Clean CA Title

Engine: 4.0 liter inline 6 , 148k miles , runs strong and still gets pretty good mpg.

Transmission. stock aw4 runs perfect shifts flawlessly nothing wrong with it. 148k miles

Transfercase: Rebuilt and working flawlessly with a new advanced adapters slip yoke eliminator kit and custom driveshaft on rear.

Axles: Front--Dana 44 beefed up with 4340 chromoly axle shafts, detroit locker, 513 gearing, high pinion, thicker u joints, brand new bearings and seals, custom bulletproof cover, trussed for strength

Rear-- Dana 60 beefed up with new alloy axle shafts, detroit locker, 513 gearing, brand new bearings and seals, disk brake conversion, bulletproof diff cover, shortened width to fix a xj.

Interior-- perfect and dead stock besides the new sparco steering wheel.

Exterior-- Trimmed fenders to fit the large tires and front and rear smittybuilt bumpers.

Steering-- JCR over the knuckle steering, one ton ball joints, drop pitman arm, new durango steering box, rubicon express hd trac bar and frame/steering box brace, power steering cooler, ROK steering brace plates inner and outer

Tires/rims-- Less than 2k Miles on 37/12.50/17 inch goodyear mtr tires on real beadlocked rims.

Suspension-- 7.5 inch Rubicon express long arm long travel suspension kit. nitrogen shocks, quick disconnects, rubicon leaf springs , relocated shock mounts for more clearance

*BADS* -- Exterior is a bit beat up from the previous owner doing what it was built to do. No big dents or dings, mostly scratches from bushes and what not.

Price - $9,500.00 obo

Jeep is very capable and can be daily driven as well.

Call or text 858 822 9613 with trade or cash offers.

Located in San Diego 92117, Thanks.

this is mateoruiz's old XJ. it's VERY well built.

OP why are you selling it so soon? you've only had it what, 2 months?

Life happens. Will be sad to see it go so soon but something more family friendly is necessary at this point. I wouldn't know half as much as the Socal members that knew Tito, but as far as 7.5" lifts with 37" tires goes it drives pretty well on the road.

good luck with the sale, i know for a fact this xj will do 90+ on the highway without the slightest bit of wobble i've witnessed it. it drives like its stock.

this is a good buy.

It really is an awesome Jeep. Just can't justify having a 10k+ toy that I will only use less and less once my baby is born.

I want this to go to a good home. Any rigs + cash will definitely be considered.

if you have any interest in selling (or trade + cash) both axles, let me know.

I have an 06 Jeep Liberty with the CRD (diesel) engine. It has a 2" Franken lift, goodyear tires. Blue book is around 9k in the shape its in (good). Its in Loma Linda CA

Willing to do a straight trade?

Found out my girl was pregnant literally right after I picked it up. I want to get another xj and cash or just cash so i can get a rig ~4k and have some bills in the bank.

I had a blast! Definitely sticking with wheeling over prerunning!!

and that was only lawrence welk! wait till you hit some other places.
just be aware a 4k rig isnt going to perform nearly as well as yours....

and that was only lawrence welk! wait till you hit some other places.
just be aware a 4k rig isnt going to perform nearly as well as yours....

I dunno man, I think i've sunk about that much into mine and it performs pretty good ;)

I dunno man, I think i've sunk about that much into mine and it performs pretty good ;)
true dat, but if it were mine, i dont know if i'd let it go for 4k, considering what people are asking for these things lately
i figured he was looking more for a turn-key rig rather than piecing one together

Thanks a lot bud! I don't need much, just like cruisin. Found a couple rigs that I think would be suitable. I'll be sure to check with you guys before getting too serious

Just fyi you couldn't build that rig for 10 grand. I know the guy who built it and even doing the work himself there is more than that into it. If you like wheeling I would keep it you are going to be dissapointed selling it and buying something else if you like crawling. Just my 2 cents.

Back