• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 xj's, winch,33's

jeepthing

NAXJA Forum User
90 xj laredo 2 door red, gray interior 4.0 auto. 197k i just put a headgasket in it because of overheat and never got it all back together yet, got the head surfaced and checked for cracks. the interior and body are in nice shape. like new 235 dunlop tires on it. inpected untill the end of this month. $850 takes it.

91 xj sport 2 door 5 speed (ax-15) 4.0 HO. has holes in the block, paint is fadded interior needs some cleaning. dont have the title for it yet so $250 without tittle $275 with.

4 33 12.50 bfg mud terrain KM's on ar outlaw wheels 15x8. tires have about 2k miles on them. $500

surco rack. not exactly sure of size 45x60? with mounts where the stock rack goes. with 4 hellas $250

brush guard with ramsey 8000lb. winch has no cable. $300

also have aw4 trans out of 87 xj,trailmaster aal on 2 stock leafs sat around 3 inch. chrome grill and headlight bezels, HO intake manifold.stock coils. make me an offer

located in Harrisburg PA. prefer not to ship anything. send me a PM or email at [email protected]

scott mac i tires and wheels are sold.

the xj;s gotta go $1000 takes both, and a box full of various other xj parts and a auto trans. the 90 xj is in nice shape just needs put back together.

do you still have the winch

Back