• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1ST ANNUAL OBXJ MEET AND GREET CAMPING TRIP FOR 07

Any suggestions for a stock XJ? Which ramp is good for a limited experience stock driving newbie? Heard the sound end (Ocracoke?) is a good put in place.

What about the Carolla area?

Sounds like a great trip though

:jester:

Corolla is a good newb area > although anywhere you go is pretty mellow with the exception of Hatteras Island in the sugar . My pops ( nearly stock > 30" stock YJ tires ) airs down to about 20 and rolls out anywhere no probs . Just don't forget about the tides . That can get you in trouble quick !

I'm interested in this trip also, Tim88XJ and I were discussing something like this on the way back from Tellico this past summer... (he's in school at UNCW)

In 15 years of living in NC... I have never seen the ocean... or the OBX either :dunno: always ended up vacationing in the Pisgah/Nanatahala NF mountains.

Anyway would love to check out the northern OBX around Corolla... or pretty much anywhere out there. I think I can scrounge up a set of beach tires by next summer ;)

Set a date/place/time!

who needs beach tires when you can get mud tires and waste gas and dig up some sand haha

how you guys doing Im new to the naxja world, I have posted my Im new post it will be soon LOL. But just wanted to say, I live in Va about 1 1/2 hours for the OBX, I would like to show up and catch a few fish with you guys!

Spring is steadily approaching ! Any plans or ideas yet ?? I've been a few times since my last post and have been having a good ol' time . I love this extended summer we've had here .

Also heard Rodanthe got bashed pretty bad from the Nor'easter last week . Gotta love beach life !!

Well since it looks like brianb2247 isn't on the users list , someone else is gonna have to get something together . I can get the ball rollin but not till after the holidays . I'm not a big fan of being responsible for everyone's weekend but I'll do it if need be . I sure hope you guys love beer and strip clubs though !!
:cheers:

Yeah, What he said!:wstupid: :dunno:

Back