• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 jeep cherokee - 4500 obo

CV95XJ

NAXJA Forum User
its time to move on, so this has got to go.

mikespicsaugust08039.jpg

mikespicsaugust08038.jpg

mikespicsaugust08035.jpg

mikespicsaugust08040.jpg

mikespicsaugust08041.jpg

1997 jeep cherokee sport 4x4
148k, green exterior, gray cloth interior
4.0L, auto, np231
d30 front, 8.25 rear (4.56 gears)

RE 5.5 inch lift with longarms
BFG mud terrains set of 5, 33x12.5x15
mounted to Black steel wheels (soft 8's)
SYE and tom woods driveshaft
Yukon 4.56 gears in the axles
JVC head unit, sony 1000 watt amp, and mtx sub
homemade front and rear bumpers out of 1/4" steel, all mounted with grade 8 hardware, also 2" reciever built into rear bumper
also a homemade roof rack that is great for carrying kayaks/ canoes around
transmission cooler mounted on radiator

Recently replaced parts:
most of the cooling system is new, including radiator, hoses, water pump, and t stat (160)
the 2 front unit bearings are newer as well
the brake pads and shoes have plenty of life left
brand new swaybar bushings
I replaced the chain in the transfer case about a year ago
new oil pump

This jeep has been offroad so it is not perfect. Their is a dent in the hatch by the handle, but it still functions fine. the back passenger door does not open, their is a small rust spot in the driver door frame. other than that rust free. the rockers are straight. the power windows wont work sometimes, (switch is going bad) but work for the most part.

So a few things and this jeep would be perfect. I have been using it as my daily driver for the past 2 years, and it has been great. But I have bought a new jeep project and this has got to go. I am located in Hinckley IL, about 60 miles west of chicago. price is 4500 OBO, I can be reached on here or by phone (815) 739-0217.

thanks for looking
Mike.

Back