• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 Xj 6.5inch runs good 2,300 OBO with pics

ChristmasXJ

NAXJA Forum User
xeehkp.jpg

29p2lh3.jpg

rbxpux.jpg

Reason I am selling is I want to drop about 2,000 into this getting it to where I want with bumpers,shocks,tires and everything. But now I am thinking I might just be better off buying my buddys truck for 2,000 bucks thats stock and just drive it. If I cant sell the jeep Ill just keep it and build it I guess.

Just replaced Water pump, belt, thermostat, radiator cap, and changed the oil 10/20/09
New motor mounts 10/25/09
New Pitman Arm TRE 10/27/09
Replaced whole distributor with motor mounts. 10/25/09

Fixed the death wobble issues. Have not had any death wobble going 90+ on the bumpiest holy road in florida. 408

This thing runs good.

Some issues with dead spots in the steering but its nothing bad. Just feels like non power steering at some points. Think its the steering angles. Not sure.

Temp guage isnt working after the mechanic replaced the motor mounts must of knocked something off.

*** FOR 200.00 extra I will include new rough country traction bar bracket and adjustable traction bar and rough country drop brackets all new! and rear spring bushings****

Stats for this jeep as of now are.

1996 Jeep cherokee
4.0L AW4 NP231 4x4
205,000 miles on the engine.
H4 replacement headlights
white gauge clauster
Rough Country 6.5 inch suspension.
Adjustable control arms
RockKrawler High Clearance Steering
15inch rims pretty nice and shiny
30inch street tires.
Dumped Exhaust
Suspension is pretty new

Re: 1996 Xj 6.5inch runs good 1,700 OBO with pics

someone come get it.

I will include brand new drop brakets still in box.
brand new traction bar and mount
brand new rear leaf spring bushings

thats like 400-500 dollars alone

I see that the distributor cracked and broke again yesterday. Did you already fix that?

Last edited:
Back