• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 XJ and Tubing Bender FOR SALE

Trail Blazer

NAXJA Forum User
1993 Jeep XJ, 4.0L w/rebuilt head, York belt driven air compressor, 4.56 gears, 7.5" lift in front (sagging though), 11.5 "custom" Lift in rear, D30 front, 8.25 rear, Tom Woods DS front and rear w/spares, SYE, New x-fer chain. Is NOT street legal (no lights). All this rig needs is a roll cage and she's ready for the rocks!

I do have a few spare parts that will go with the Jeep including the hood.

Oh yeah, speaking of roll cage, I have one for sale. JD Bender, manual bender w/ 2.75" DIE. Never used, have stand for it. Has some surface rust on it, and needs a handle. Email me if you have questions: [email protected]

I'm asking $1500 for both

Link to pics i have: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/trailblazer93xj/1993 Jeep XJ For Sale/

JeepForSale001.jpg

JeepForSale002.jpg

JeepForSale011.jpg

Ha!! Dude step away from the sawsall, and buy some tube. Did i read your post right, 2.75 die for the bender? I'm looking for a bender, with a 1.75 die. Post up some pics of the bender.

Thanks.

Back