• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1-ton steering, D44 shafts and disk pads, D30 brake pads, Taurus fan, ABS pump, more

the_weirdo

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have the following stuff for sale that is taking up space and needs to go:

1) a pair of rear 30-spline D44 shafts. They will need new bearings presed on. I just pulled them and installed chromos. Splines and shafts are in great shape. Asking $75 OBO

2) a set of rear D44 disk brake pads. They are probably from Kragen or Autozone. Somehow I ended up with 2 sets and only used 1. Asking $30 OBO.

3) JCR 1-ton UTK setup with poly spacer. Some light rash from rocks, but in good shape. The drivers-side tie rod end was recently replaced. Asking $160. Knuckles need to be drilled and reamed to accept the larger TRE's.

4) Ford Taurus electric fan. Grabbed it from the junkyard planning on an electric fan swap but I am too lazy to get to this. Paid $45 at Pick and Pull, asking $35.

5) Front D30 disk brake pads, brand new in box. Basic pads from Kragen. Asking $30 OBO.

6) 1998 ABS pump. I pulled it when I swapped to my rear D44. Was in working condition when pulled. Asking $50 OBO.

7) Rustys Airtube for XJ and K&N cone filter. Asking $40 with K&N cone filter. Tired of swapping back and forth for smog. Also pulled my ABS pump and moved my ARB pump there instead.

8) Stock 1998 Infinity amp for stereo. Pulled it when I installed my aftermarket stuff. $10.

9) D44 rear disk brake backing plates. These appear to be brand new but do not have the dust shield. I got two sets when I bought my disk brake setup and I just don't need them. Get some pads, rotors, and calipers and you are ready for disk brakes. Asking $40 for the pair.

Make an offer by PM - worst I can do it reject it. All parts located in San Jose.

Josh the_weirdo

PMs responded to.

#9 backing plates: Xjensen first, Ocean_jet second
#2 D44 disk brake pads: Ocean_jet first
#5 D30 disk brake pads: Ocean_jet first

Here's what I have left.

1) a pair of rear 30-spline D44 shafts. They will need new bearings pressed on. I just pulled them and installed chromos. Splines and shafts are in great shape. Asking $60 OBO

3) JCR 1-ton UTK setup with poly spacer. Some light rash from rocks, but in good shape. The drivers-side tie rod end was recently replaced. Asking $150. Knuckles need to be drilled and reamed to accept the larger TRE's.

5) Front D30 disk brake pads, brand new in box. Basic pads from Kragen. Asking $30 OBO.

9) D44 rear disk brake backing plates - ocean_jet has first dibs. Will deliver at Sierra Fest

Josh the_weirdo

I could use some ABS tone rings (both front and rear) for my spare set of shafts. You have those available by any chance now that you've disabled your ABS?

Price reduced for the JCR UTK. Asking $100. Just want it out of the garage.

JCR_UTK_IMG_8153IMG_8153.jpg

JCR_UTK_IMG_8154IMG_8154.jpg

JCR_UTK_IMG_8158IMG_8158.jpg

thats a good deal on some steering

yeah for sure. after my last trip out I said the next $300 I spend is going to be on 1 ton steering cause im tired of feeling the tiny tie bar bend when I steer. glad I remembered this thread for sure. would have gladly taken the taurus fan as well but sadly it is no longer here

Back