• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1/2 Price Weekend at Pick-n-Pull

well today was half off day for tool kit rewards members only and you can't get half off untill you've been in the system for 2-4 weeks as a member.

Probably should have mentioned that

well today was half off day for tool kit rewards members only and you can't get half off untill you've been in the system for 2-4 weeks as a member.

Probably should have mentioned that

I did not know that!?

I also hit a couple of the yards. Got the 8.8 with discs, 4.10 and limited slip. There was 2 out at the Antelope yard and several at Rancho.

Also grabbed a second electric fan (and I think I may have a fan control solution, a REALLY cheap solution).

Also grabbed a few other things for other vehicles.

Did run into a couple of guys pulling a trans out of a XJ, but don't know if they are NAXJA guys.

It was, though, a GREAT DAY for hitting the Wrecking Yards. nice, sunny and warm!

I need a decent condition battery tray, saw 5 XJ's this weekend all with busted trays...

I got one outa a 91 for free if you come and get it. Cameron park area.

Back