• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1/2 Price Weekend at Pick-n-Pull

16vvincent

NAXJA Forum User
Yes, This weekend it is half price weekend!
I am going to try to find a 8.8 rear end out of a Explorer or Aerostar. (Aerostar did come with a 4.56)
I am also thinking about rough building a Dana 30 front with WJ knuckles.

Any thoughts from everyone out there?

I know that it is the same width, I don't remember if it came with disc brakes. However it would not take too much to swap the center section over (the carrier and pinion) into a Explorer unit, get the brakes and the gearing.

Oh snap, i guess i'm getting a yota rear end this saturday.

Mike I might need to come with you. I need a bunch of stuff for my GF YJ and maybe some shizz for my XJ

I might go as well. I am looking at the fairfield one as of right now due to their inventory...

I have always found what i was looking for at the fairfield yard. its huge. They always have at least 10 xjs of all years and I walked in and had my pick of 6 explorers one of which had disk 4.10 lsd 8.8 in it. walked out with that for 260. Lots of 70s and 80s fullsize pickups usually too.

Mike I might need to come with you. I need a bunch of stuff for my GF YJ and maybe some shizz for my XJ

Ok shoot me a call or txt on friday night. I plan to go saturday mid morning. I"ll prolly see you tomorrow at les schwabb if your working. I'll be at the rancho pnp, as of a week ago one truck still had the rear end i want. Hoping its still there.

Or a better idea... we pack our bikes, go to pnp when they open, then ride in ione or pipi valley afterwards...?

Last edited:
I think I might have to check this out, if nothing else just to browse. I'm looking at the fairfield one as well. If anyone is going on saturday, let me know, and I may come along just as an extra hand and to learn something.

I need a zj tie rod as well...

Ok shoot me a call or txt on friday night. I plan to go saturday mid morning. I"ll prolly see you tomorrow at les schwabb if your working. I'll be at the rancho pnp, as of a week ago one truck still had the rear end i want. Hoping its still there.

Or a better idea... we pack our bikes, go to pnp when they open, then ride in ione or pipi valley afterwards...?

Ha this sounds goods id be down to ride after picknpull at rancho. i have never been to ione or pipi valleyriding my bike

This sounds amazing!! but i will have my GF with me IF I do go. so you might need to bring your 50 so she can ride too!

Went today. Barely anybody there. ZJ seat swap! Went with fabric instead of leather.
3E6529D0-D4DC-4908-B8A6-20664938BE60-16898-00000B7CA6B77FF4.jpg

B8CBAB3A-9075-4B6D-A247-E6D6FBD420F4-16898-00000B7C9C875199.jpg

CAC621F3-F44A-4011-A4F9-0716F0FC1D99-16898-00000B7CA21B105A.jpg

Back