• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 XJ parts

Hey Randy,
I have one more request off of it. Would you by chance be willing to unplug or cut the pigtail between the power seat bases and the floor harness? I need the plug specifically that plugs into the floor harness on that crossmember. I know it's a small part but if you still have it I would be willing to pay you for your time. Let me know.
Thanks,
Collin

Hey Randy,
I have one more request off of it. Would you by chance be willing to unplug or cut the pigtail between the power seat bases and the floor harness? I need the plug specifically that plugs into the floor harness on that crossmember. I know it's a small part but if you still have it I would be willing to pay you for your time. Let me know.
Thanks,
Collin

I don't want to cut the one from the seat, but the side that plugs nto the seat I will. the drivers side is gone already. I'll check and see if it's ok still.

Brownrc said:
I don't want to cut the one from the seat, but the side that plugs nto the seat I will. the drivers side is gone already. I'll check and see if it's ok still.
I don't need that one just the plug that plugs into the one on the crossmember and runs to the one on the seat (if that makes sense). Let me know what you find out.
Thanks,
Collin

OK now you got me wondering. I'll take a picture of the wiring and post it tomorrow. Maybe you can tell me from the color of it. There's a lot of wires on the floor :)

Brownrc said:
OK now you got me wondering. I'll take a picture of the wiring and post it tomorrow. Maybe you can tell me from the color of it. There's a lot of wires on the floor :)
Haha yeah, that happens. Just get me a picture whenever you get a chance. My email is [email protected] or you can post it here. Thanks Randy!

Sorry I didn't have time to take a picture of the wire. For the ones that just got parts from me I'm sending them all tomorrow. I've been busy and couldn't make it to send them out. But for sure in the morning they will go out.

Thanks,
Randy

Updated list
the XJ had 60,000 miles on it

Front drivers side fender like new. $75 Pick up only
Drivers side door with power locks and windows $100. Pick up only
Passenger door same but needs some work $75. Pick up only
Back door power window units with tinted windows $50. per side
Power brake unit $85
Rear quarter drivers side window $50
Sunvisers with lighted mirrors $30.
Steering Column $75. Pick up only

Computer $75.
Tan Carpet in good shape $45. Pick up only
Rearview mirror "Windshield" $15.
Heated seat switches $10
Front wiper motor $65.

Gas tank small indent on one corner, no leaks fuel pump goes with it. $35 pick up only
Dash parts make offer

E-mail [email protected]

Any chance you have the turn signal/hazards/brights arm/switch? If so what do you want for it?

Updated again list
the XJ had 60,000 miles on it

Drivers side door with power locks and windows $100. Pick up only
Passenger door same but needs some work $75. Pick up only
Back door power window units with tinted windows $50. per side
Rear quarter drivers side window $50
Sunvisers with lighted mirrors $30.
Computer $75.
Tan Carpet in good shape $45. Pick up only
Rearview mirror "Windshield" $15.
Front wiper motor $65.

Rear Flares Maroon $25.
Rear bumper ends $25.
Clove box $15.

E-mail [email protected]

ill take the glove box....let me know how much shipped to 40502

Motors gone and for the glove box I'm guessing from other things I've sent it would cost about $5. in postage to send. So about $20. total should cover it. The color of it is tan.

Back