• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 - 01 -2015

from today

2a8rces.jpg

From yesterday, No way. You're not making me all warm and fuzzy inside posting pic's like that. lol. See you all in a few hours.Drive safe.

LOL, that was a good thing wasn't it. I'll post a couple of the pic's i took. P Bucket isn't loading for me at this time. As soon as it does i'll post them.Started out as a cold morning, got into a war with this thing.I won.LOL

Then Ben got into a fight with a rock, a very big rock.

After kicking it's butt he got into it with another rock, this one was bigger. I still say it was the brother of the first rock .LOL.

Then came the knock out punch.

All in all a great day was had.
Good times sir.

Last edited:
Gee, Ben, you seem to be leaving front fender parts all over the desert! I remember picking up chunks of the front end of your rig at the top of LBJ during Goatfest.

Looks like fun, boys. Wish I could have been there.

David Bricker / SYR

I had a great time... It was nice to meet you Ben! I would have followed you through little sluice, but Scott told me NO. :p

I had a great time... It was nice to meet you Ben! I would have followed you through little sluice, but Scott told me NO :doh:. :p
fixed it for you Aaron.
That's only because we have our BIG trip coming up and WE don't need anymore work than we already have to do to get ready. Speaking of which, did you do anymore thinking about your heater problem? I should be here most of the week, you know how it goes. LOL

Hey it's a HIGHJACK suckers. :wow:

Hey i got some more storage in the jeep. That's the only bad thing about newer jeeps, NO storage compared to my 89.

new and improved door :)

my soda/water holders later, just need the right spot so it doesn't look crappy

Back