• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: Mid. Tenn. April Meet and Greet

Mr.Shrek

NAXJA Forum User
Alright lets get something thrown on the wall for April.
What works for you guys?
Date April 11 or 25:

Also throw in what part of TN you'll be coming from. We'd like to plan this as central as we can to those who will be coming.

I will be bringing a 5' x 2' dual propane grill to handle the cooking. We will also be bringing some group games (Naxja related), things for the kids to do, cones and a Frisbee for Ultimate.

This is an event you will want to bring your family and friends to. This will be more of a community setting then wheeling. We will be choosing a local park that will accommodate us accordingly. We will try and pick one that has a pavilion, play ground, plenty of parking, and a field.

If we all agree on the Easter weekend date, let's plan on an Easter egg hunt for the kids. (Hey trail rate this, you can finally wear your bunny costume to something other then a Furry Convention)

So plan on loading up the jeep with some food, family, chairs, and shine the ride up for a group photo. Our local pro photographer will be there for media coverage.

Ok so what do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooohhh, you should put a poll up! We all like polls.

Either day should work for me, really. Of course, I can't commit 100% as I have to coordinate with the CiC.

The rig might not be ready for a drive to Nashville but we can always bring the (newly repaired) car.

I'll be coming from Clarksville. The further North you put this thing, the better chance I have of bringing the Jeep.

Last edited:
These are the type of threads we need. How about a sticky on places to have meet and greets, then a poll on best times of the year to have them. Im in for the meet and greet, doesnt matter where it is. I will bring both jeeps. Shrek, the bunny costume is at your house. Fiona loves it when I wear it.

These are the type of threads we need. How about a sticky on places to have meet and greets, then a poll on best times of the year to have them. Im in for the meet and greet, doesnt matter where it is. I will bring both jeeps. Shrek, the bunny costume is at your house. Fiona loves it when I wear it.

Well, there's always the SEC 2009 Calendar of Events. Which gets updated with the events.

Of course, you are welcome to start threads and events like this too.

I would love to attend, but the only day possible for me would be the 11th. National Guard Training is 23 thru 26 so that is out for me. I would be coming from Southern KY. Just north of Springfield.

I say go for the 11th as the 25th I might be back in Miami on business. How about having it at the park in the boro we had it at last time?
And if we have it there I'll just throw those tires in the back of the jeep for ya shrek.

Last edited:
Ed, is it possible to attach a poll to an old thread, or would you have to merge a new thread with an old one?

So it looks like we will be on the 11th. Due to most people so far are available that weekend and that Aetna will be on the 25th.

SO......

Role Call:
Mr. Shrek (Antioch, TN): Shrek, Fiona, and two kids(7&3).
Grill, Awards, Frisbee, cones, football, and Easter Eggs.

Speak up soon, the roll call will determine where we will be having this shin dig.

Some of the awards we will be offering are:
Highest XJ
Lowest XJ
Long Haul Award
Most Mods
and a few others cooking. PM me with any suggestions

I'll be there barring I don't have to work and location. Hopefully it'll be decent weather on the 10th and I can get the xj cleaned up.

Location, Location, Location.......
If we attend, we will be coming from Russellville, KY which is 50 miles north of Nashville. We are definitely interested in coming, just wondering where and what time and what to bring.

By the way, my kids are 4 and 3, boy and girl respectively.

OK so apparently this was not as self explanatory as I thought.

Roll Call:
Mr.Shrek (Antioch, TN): Shrek, Fiona, and 2 boys (7 & 3)
trail rate this (Chapel Hill, TN): Eric, Brandi, and 2 girls (4 & 2)
BigAlpha (Clarksville, TN): Alec and Girlfriend

This is not yes, set in stone I'm going to be there. This is to help us get a better idea of who wants to come, how many adults and kids, and where you would be coming from. That info will help us gauge what location and amenities will suit us best.

Back