• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER/FOR SALE: 4.5" RE kit, 33x12.5x15 wheels and tires

xL8 APEKSx

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

I'm not sure I can afford to keep the Jeep anymore. I've barely avoided repossession two times now, so I am thinking about selling the lift and tires and letting them take the Jeep, then filing for BK. I can't even afford gas, rent, or food, I was recently evicted, and I'm not getting unemployment. I have 0 source of income, so I don't see any other option really.

I recently had a 3rd interview w/ a potential employer, so I might hold off a couple weeks on a final decision...but I wanted to put the feelers out in case I need to unload the stuff in a hurry.

RE 4.5" Superflex kit...anyone who knows me knows I wheel pretty conservatively. The kit is ~2 yrs old and has not been hammered on; it's seen maybe 6 trips.

I'd like to see $700 for the kit with shocks.

15" Rock Crawlers, black, with 33x12.5 Pro Comp A/T's. Set of 5. Lots of tread left. This is the 3rd truck I've had these tires on, and they have never let me down.

I'd like to see $700 for the set of 5.

Any help is appreciated. Also, I will need to furnish stock replacements so the car isn't sitting on the street on blocks - so let me know if you can assist in making it rollable. Thanks.

Oh, and thanks Bush. :looser:

VERY interested in the lift/shocks.. Only problem is, I wouldn't be down there till Mar 6th... Do you have the HD trackbar with bracket or just the normal RE1600??

Sean, sorry to hear about your continued troubles. You have had a rough year.

Also, I will need to furnish stock replacements so the car isn't sitting on the street on blocks - so let me know if you can assist in making it rollable. Thanks.

I say you do put it up on blocks. Then watch them re-po it

But on a serious note.....I have stock leafs, stock front coils and stock lower control arms sitting in the garage...well I'm pretty sure I have the coils and LCAs..I never throw anything away. I know for sure I have the leafs...I stumble over them all the time. They are all yours if you need them.
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you man!!!!

Sean, sorry to hear about your continued troubles. You have had a rough year.

I say you do put it up on blocks. Then watch them re-po it

But on a serious note.....I have stock leafs, stock front coils and stock lower control arms sitting in the garage...well I'm pretty sure I have the coils and LCAs..I never throw anything away. I know for sure I have the leafs...I stumble over them all the time. They are all yours if you need them.
Let me know if there is anything I can do for you man!!!!

and i have some stock coils if curt doesnt

Thanks guys.

It's an '01 with 86k and I owe more than it's worth.

PM's have been emptied. If anyone wants to, I can sell the wheels/tires this weekend as long as you can bring some beater wheels to sit the Jeep on.

I might be able to do the suspension Sunday, but I would need help. Thanks for the offers. I'll PM you when I have a little more time.

There's always other trucks to be bought...I'll be back.

how much do you owe? im interested in buying the jeep.

If you need em, I need to buy some new UCAs, and I can give can give you my stockers once I do.

Darky...it would probably be a lot easier for me to sell the kit complete, but we'll see.

Oh...lol. I'm a little out of it. haha!

PS, I also have a slim steel front bumper with 2 tow points, and a rear factory hitch and shackle tongue recovery point.

Back