• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Spotted Thread!

I saw a black XJ today turning left off of Bacons Bridge Road onto Dorchester Rd. at about 12:30 I guess. It had about 4 or 5 inches of lift I guess with a lot of mud down both sides. Didn't notice a :NAXJA: sticker but not sure if I would have been able to with all the mud down the side. If this is you hit me up because you obviously have somewhere to get your rig dirty and I am always looking for somewhere to do that. I have a few buddies with XJ's that live around here too. Hope to hear from ya.

i was pulling onto base and saw a red 4 door 96+ looked like maybe 4-5 in lift?

it rolled in behind me and followed me on the MCAS Cherry Point. any one know?

Stopped in at Thornton's this morning for gas and rockstar. Look over to see a nice looking 4door minus the doors, 2 tone red and black, TJ fender flares, trimmed bumpers, trimmed fenders, soft 8's I think, and what was he sporting on the back glass...the SEC decal and NAXJA member sticker. Stopped by and commented on his ride and being a NAXJA member. I didn't catch his screen name but if I remember correctly his name is Dan. Again nice to meet ya and nice XJ.

Was it Dave41079?

Sorry for the lack of pics, I will make sure to next time.
Ed- Yeah it might have been Dave. I can see how I could have swapped Dan for Dave. Man I suck with names.

EDIT: Ed was right and BA here is your pic
mountainside53.jpg

Last edited:
ive seen a beat up red cherokee 4 door with a chopped top...just over the cargo area. it was driving near my house in hermitage. looked liked trimmed fenders, and 33's

i saw a black 2door lifted on TSLs and NAXJA written in big ass marker on the bad windshield at the 4WP in norcross yesterday around 5-6pm.

That is Tim's rig (The Hard Struggler). Nice rig and a great guy.

there was a tan pre 96 4 door looked about 5.5-6.5 in of lift on 35ish swampers sitting just out side of the front gate of cherry point

any one own it or knows who? i know most of the XJs in my area and this one is a stranger

Saw a nice 96+ red 4 door getting off at the Charlotte Pk exit on I40 around 2:30. W.E.Rock logo center of the back glass and a Tellico sticker on the right corner. Black tube front bumper. I think a chick was driving. Belong to anyone on here?

97+ Red 2 door on Demonbreun on Veteran's Day, waiting at light coming from the Frist Center parking lot, turned right on Demonbreun. Long arm lift, front and rear bumpers, Tennessee plates but Auburn license plate.

i saw a black xj on something like 37's with a chopped hummer lookin top and a big bumper and snorkel in hendersonville turning from main st/us hwy 31 onto saunder's ferry road. also saw a black mall crawler on 35's with a dana turdy five in the rear and a buttload of rough country junk on it.

Some guy in garner rolled through my parking lot at work and was checking out my xj . He was in a black xj with 31's on it

black guy in a red xj on 33's? drove by my house one day while me and brian were messin with my jeep? corner of ringwald rd. and woodbury pike on the outskirts of m'boro going toward woodbury.

Back