• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new to me rear bumper

R_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
been thinking about how much i hate my spare being inside my jeep and ended up finding a rear bumper that i liked and the price was right. not bad for 250.

latestpicsofjeep009.jpg

side view.....

latestpicsofjeep003.jpg

opened up....

latestpicsofjeep006.jpg

check out the custom swing out limiter / tail light saver...

latestpicsofjeep005.jpg

latestpicsofjeep004.jpg

one more...

latestpicsofjeep001.jpg

yup. thanks to peleejosh for the heads up. in the last week ive driven 1000 miles. atlanta twice and murfreesboro to get the bumper.

tim, im inadvertantly becoming your evil twin.

did the high lift come with it??? i thought your's was red...

bumper looks awesome man! i like the bumper end caps, how they wrap around the edges...

but now your gas tank looks kinda naked... you need to weld up a piece of sheet metal to fill the void between the bumper and gas tank skid... maybe incorperate some back up lights at the same time...

yup, ..... no need for for more tank coverage yet..... drive forward more than reverse. plastic until i get the rear quarters trimmed. saving my pennies for gears and a limited slip. gonna start a trend of wheelers with one lsd or less and lots mo skill and skinny pedal! ha ha im just in love with dd my stuff.

p.o. used a hd furnace hinge.

Looks good man! :yelclap:

Back