• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 xj part out

ktm racer 419

NAXJA Forum User
i have everything under the hood

engine with 35k miles on it runs perfect, oil changed every 3k with castol gtx $200 (sale pending)

perfectly funtional aw4 with 150k miles $75

fuel tank in glorious condition, no dents or rust, 2k miles on it $80

bosch fuel pump and sending unit and housing, the whole deal, works perfect under 2k miles on it $90

3 core radiator $70

NEW starter well not exactly new but has about 24 miles on it and a few startups, $50

Duralast gold battery, werks mad good purchased and installed april 07 $45

i also have smaller things like just about EVERYTHING under the hood

some interior pieces from it

axles and tires and driveshafts and transfercase and steering and steering box and such are gone.

also have a dana44 out of a 1987 jeep j-10, 33 spline alloy shafts 63.5 wms-wms, 6 on 5.5" lug pattern, no locker, gears, cover,brakes. $150

P1000303.jpg

What condition is the wiring harness in? I could really use the complete wiring harness if possible, at least the underhood one, interior sections if possible too.

CROSBIKE said:
hows the body? im interested in that and maybe the rear hatch and maybe the rear wiper motor.

the d pillar sags 3/4", cracks in the driveshaft hump, leaf spring mounts decided to part ways with the floor, rocker panels are 5" inward and 3" up from stock, custom dovetail job, both b pillars are twisted 30*. trade me a 12 pack mountain dew and a 1lb bag of tortilla chips and you got a deal

nhrocker said:
What condition is the wiring harness in? I could really use the complete wiring harness if possible, at least the underhood one, interior sections if possible too.

everything works, i began taking it apart on sunday. I'll keep you posted when i get it out (probably by monday)

How much for the two alum rims (turbine) In the last pic? If they are for sale.

mcnamaag said:
How much for the two alum rims (turbine) In the last pic? If they are for sale.

only one is an aluminum rim, in rough shape though

OverlandXJ said:
I'll take the engine if the sale falls through.

ill keep ya posted

as for the others who inquired about parts and i said i would get back to them. ive just been sick as a dog since sunday and havent been in the parts pullin mood. as soon as i get around to it i'll pm you. sorry

XJ_Xtreme said:
ARGHHHHHHH! What did you do? :scared: hehehe

Maybe interested in some odds and ends. Rad and such. PM me please.

she died lol

whadya lookin fer?

ktm racer 419 said:
ill keep ya posted

as for the others who inquired about parts and i said i would get back to them. ive just been sick as a dog since sunday and havent been in the parts pullin mood. as soon as i get around to it i'll pm you. sorry
Eh, no worries here. The snowbank just barely melted off the top of my rig, and the ice flow underneath it probably won't be gone for another few weeks...:laugh3:

hi ktm.

im checking compatability on the fuelpump/sender to a renix

if it fits i have dibs

yes?

Ok so how much for the one. I have a set of those (5) but I like to have extras in case I bust one.

Back