• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Froehlich

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
I ordered his doubler kit on new years eve. Spoke with kris froehlich a few days after about maybe making a aw4 clocking ring to eliminate having to open up holes on the aw4 to clock the 231. After that nothing but failed attempts to reach him for about a month. Thinking I had be had I went with a different set up and asked for a refund and was replied to finally in mid feb with a apology and a promise of a refund. I'm still out $450 and my payment request through PayPal are being ignored now. I'll be opening a claim with PayPal tomorrow. Kris sounds like a cool dude through PM and Email but 4 months of being taken advantage of kinda turns me red. I learned my lesson I hope no one else makes the same mistake.

Just a heads up...

Froelich is no longer a NAXJA vendor due to a lack of payment lack of response to the sponsorhip committee.

I never will. I ordered in December and that was before the other post about him being like this. I kept my words in that thread short hoping to get my money back and it not coming to dragging his name through the mud.

Yup, I got a royal screwing on the 4-Link I bought from him a year ago. Incorrect parts shipped and he assigned blame to me for ordering the parts... Never once sis I get any sort of an apology for the huck up. Of all the parts shipped, the only one that was correct was the passenger side CA mount.

Glad he is off NAXJA.

No resolution from Paypal?

He logged in on the 1st and responded to a PM i sent him in reference to his sponsorship.

Nice! No not yet. I have sent him payment request and just opened a claim last night actually. He told me more than once that paying me back was his top priority and I haven't seen a dime in 5 months.

You might be out of luck with Paypal since I think they have a 45 day limit.

I haven't been on here much recently but I did just notice that this thread has come up. FST as a company was going through alot of stuff when this all wen't down which is why we closed up shop, stopped advertising with NAXJA, and took down the website. It took us quite a while to get the business reorganized and back on it's feet with a business plan pointing in the proper direction. This also included joining with a new business partner. We would like to publicly apologize to Jason (Polar Jeep). We don't expect 100% forgiveness but we did finally clear this up with him 2 months later (as soon as we were actually able to do so) with a full refund plus interest. I don't know if he is still around or checking this thread but hopefully he will confirm.

As far as O-Gauge-Steamer, there was a complete other thread dedicated to this issue which was put to rest. There was a complete kit shipped to him after a shipping mistake between him and another customer. The other customer understood and gladely took a partial reimbursement after nicely helping us get O-Gauge's correct parts transferred to him; while O-Gauge continued to be disgruntled and chose not to accept our apology and partial reimbursement for his troubles.

I hope this helps partially clear the air and move forward in a positive direction. FST would like to thank their previous customers, reoccuring customers, and any current/future customers that were able to look back at our previous mistakes as a new start up company and help restore faith in our name.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Kris Froehlich

Apology accepted and I'm happy that this was taken care of and not just brushed off. Kris refunded my money plus extra to make it right. Thanks kris best of luck to you.

Back