• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lots of Free and Cheap Stuff

SC Rednek

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be moving, so I'm cleaning out the garage of all the stuff I don't need. I'd be willing to ship some of the smaller stuff, but I prefer local pick up since I don't have a lot of time right now. Whatever's not taken by the end of the week is getting thrown out.

Free:

Front and rear sway bars. I have disconnects for the front, and the frame mounts and bushings somewhere if I can find them. ('99 XJ)

Door side hinge hardware for front doors. ('99 XJ)

Door control box for the front passenger door (power lock switch and power window switch) ('99 XJ)

Tail Light Bulbs (all 6 from the light boxes. light boxes not included.) ('99 XJ)

Dana 44 diff cover ('77 f150 front axle)

Price listed or best offer:

Dana 44 Low Ratio Carrier w/ spider gears ('77 f150 front axle) $20

Dana 44 ring and pinion, 3.55 ration REVERSE CUT, WILL NOT FIT XJ d44 ('77 f150 front axle) $20

Chrysler 9.25 carrier w/ spiders, 3.55 ring and pinion, diff cover, and axle shafts. ('76 Dodge Powerwagon rear axle) $30 for the whole lot

Ford 9" carrier w/ mini spool installed. ('79 Bronco) $40

Rusty's polyurethane fender flares for XJ. Well used, the ends are trimmed up and the rear flares are cut in half so the front half can be mounted on the doors. These work well for trimmed fenders up to a 32 or 33 inch tire, particularly if you don't flex out the suspension much. $40

32x11.50r15 Bronco Radial LT (all terrain tire). Quite a lot of tread left. Not mounted. $20

33x12.50r15 Super Swamper TSL. The tire is bald, but mounted on a 15x8 steel rim. $20

Sent PM about the flares

Back