• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Day Star

ka_lord

NAXJA Forum User
Bought some Day Star bushings and did not receive any stickers. Sent an email to the company and the CEO replied to my email. He said he would take care of it and send me a free t-shirt too. With in a few days had a decent looking t-shirt and stickers galore.

Silly that he called about stickers, but cool that he got a free t-shirt. I'm might have to call and complain about my stickers next time I don't get any...i'm always looking to expand my wardrobe...

thats awesome! i like getting stickers when i order stuff but i dont know if id call just to complain about not getting any.

I put a Daystar 2" lift on because 4wheel parts didnt have the kit I originally wanted in stock. The rear shackle was only a .75" lift so my 31's still rub in back and I have to do an AAL. Yeah, the sticker rocked

not gonna lie i understand the sticker thing, i ordered 4-500$ worth of parts and was more excited about the stickers that came with it..... i know i know childish but hey they do add hp

Back