• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: HP30 and 8.25/44. built axles would be nice.

zacattack

NAXJA Forum User
I'm going to be regearing soon to 4.56s, so i figure that i might as well swap to a HP dana 30 in the front. I plan on doing a locker/limited slip also, so if there happens to be a built axle with this setup then that would be even nicer! Same goes for my rear 8.25 - if i can find a built one (or D44) then that would make things easier too! Let me know if anyone knows of anything coming on the market. Thanks!

~zach

I gotta free 8.25 in Ventura, 27 spline shafts, 3.55 open, complete drum to drum but partially disassembled, if you are going to regear then you can upgrade to larger/stronger shafts. Need to make some room over here, keep tripping over the thing, may have a hpD30 soon if I can get my d44 up sometime, too much to do and too little room/time. Let me know.
Chris

zacattack said:
I'm going to be regearing soon to 4.56s, so i figure that i might as well swap to a HP dana 30 in the front. I plan on doing a locker/limited slip also, so if there happens to be a built axle with this setup then that would be even nicer! Same goes for my rear 8.25 - if i can find a built one (or D44) then that would make things easier too! Let me know if anyone knows of anything coming on the market. Thanks!

~zach

I have a free HP 30 disco housing you can have. It was free to me, why not share the love?

Chris - i was planning on regearing my rear since i can use the same carrier and track-lok until it wears out, unless i find a pre-built axle that's already locked, but thanks for the offer.

Curtis - I'm swapping out my LP30 shafts and such and putting in a truetrac for the front. I'm not sure if things will transfer into a disco housing. Any idea what's involved in that? Thanks~

Back