• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

LeBaron hood vents

I'll take a set. Where do I send the payment?

Do you have a picture of the hood vents? It sounds interesting. My 4.0L in my 95' is running a tad hot with my 95+ temp in Sac My email is: [email protected]

hood vents

id be interested in one too. do you have any pics? if so, you can send them to [email protected] thanks

tim

Thanks guys. I PM'd you all.

Here is a pic of the vents - http://www.ericsxj.com/random/fsvents.jpg

You can pick the color you want but they'll still need to be painted. The metalic blue vent shown on the right however doesn't need to be painted if you like the color. The paint on it is PERFECT - not a chip or scratch anywhere and looks like the hood on this junkyard car was painted yesterday. My jaw dropped when I saw this set. :)

ohh ohh me wanty!!! you coming to Moab?? i'll take the white or blue in that order if they arent picked yet.. gonna paint 'em grey..
mike

Sorry I won't be at Moab this year (wish I was)... sent you a PM sidriptide.

OK all 6 sets are tentatively taken and here's how it stacks up so you guys can pick the colors and make sure you are on the list. If anyone backs out, steinjeep is next in line for a set if he is willing to commit.

set #1 - Anonymous via PM - color?
set #2 - lesslimited92 - color?
set #3 - Fergie - Black
set #4 - tih'may - color?
set #5 - Anonymous via email - color?
set #6 - sidriptide - Gray

Colors currently available first come first served:

White
White
Red
Metalic Blue <-- :eek:

if any body falls thru on you, i will take a set. i don't care what color, because i will spray paint them anyway. let me know. thanks

Update on who's getting vents...

set #1 - Anonymous via PM - any color
set #2 - lesslimited92 - white
set #3 - tih'may - color?
set #4 - Anonymous via email - color?
set #5 - sidriptide - Gray
set #6 - highcj5 - any color

Colors now available if you care

White
Red
Metalic Blue
Black (very faded)

Thanks guys. If anything changes let me know.

Back