• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Fix Sequoia's Crappy House Party!

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Alright kids this time with more notice...

I'll be working on the house from Thursday (Aug. 21) through Sunday. The list of goals I can remember in the approximate order to be done are as follows (and some of them may be done before Thursday even depending on how much I get done tomorrow after work).

TSP the hallway and living room.
Sand woodwork in front bedroom and hall.
Sand entire bathroom (it's small!)
Sand entire kitchen
Prime all but the back bedroom (that's already done) then paint
Sand hardwood floors
Extend drainboard to wall making dishwasher nook
Hang one exterior door and one interior door (I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HANGING DOORS, NEED HELP HERE INCLUDING A PLANER TO TRIM DOORS)
Remove vinyl tiles from kitchen, sand glue off
Install self adhesive vinyl tiles in kitchen
Re varnish hardwood floors (will probably do this Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings before work).

I know it sounds like a lot but it's not as bad as it sounds, I could *probably* do it all myself (that's why I took Thursday and Friday off) but I'd rather have help to guarantee it! Keep in mind this is a little 822 square foot house too!

The usual drinks and pizza go along. I've no 'fridge so it'll be cooler duty. I will have plenty of fresh water on Friday when Arrowhead delivers my cooler and water bottles.

So, help me make my house let crappy! The location is South Torrance, CA - Near the intersection of Palos Verdes Blvd. and Sepulveda Blvd.

Sequoia - 310.621.1634

I would love to help, but i got my yard to mow.. It is about 4 acres, lots of weeding... Plus i just put a cooler in my garage so when my bumpers come in, i can work on the heep

If I wasn't hosting Brewfest this weekend, you know I would be there.

:D

I'll be there tomorrow....just long enough to dump those doors off on your front lawn. :)

Wish I could stick around, but....I don't want to. :moon:

xjohnnyc said:
I'll be there tomorrow....just long enough to dump those doors off on your front lawn. :)

Wish I could stick around, but....I don't want to. :moon:

Sequoia, have food available and he won't leave. ;)

I can't make it either, I have a head to change on a WJ

Back