• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking For House To Borrow/Rent on May 17th, 18th, & 19th

Monkey55

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,

I'm working on a project and am looking to borrow/rent a house on half day on May 17th, and all day on May 18th & 19th.

I can work with a location that is within Calabasas and Fullerton. I can go as far South as Long Beach/Seal Beach and up to Sylmar. Santa Clarita is pushing it. However, if the location is right, it can be doable.

Here's the scoop. I need to use the kitchen, dinning room, living room, and one bedroom to film over two days. We will have a crew of about 15 people and will have equipment. Some of the crew will need access to the house, starting about noon, on Friday to prep the house and unload equipment. We will be done Sunday night and will have the house back in order by the time we leave. The start and end time of each day is a little flexible. However, we will be there all day filming.

I do have compensation, which will be coming out of my own pocket.

We can talk more via PM, e-mail, or phone if anyone is interested.

I need to make the decision on the location within the week.

Thanks,
Elias
213-TwoEightZero-4105
eliasj123 AT Y A HOO DOT COM

Ok, ok, I deleted mine.

Please keep this thread clean.

Thank You.

E

Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

Ill talk to my location manager and see if he has any he'll release. Whats your budget?

South of ventura and calabassas be ready to pony up some cash. No one gives access there unless its significant money cause they really dont need it.

Last edited:
Ill talk to my location manager and see if he has any he'll release. Whats your budget?

South of ventura and calabassas be ready to pony up some cash. No one gives access there unless its significant money cause they really dont need it.

I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

How formal/nice/upscale are you looking for?

I have a couple possible options for you, but one is in lake elsinore and the other is in valencia.

Both have large kitchens and living areas, on the valencia location had a formal dining area

What is it you are filming?

I'm looking for middle class. I'm not looking for formal. However, I can actually work with a location because I have someone who can swap out furniture to get the right look, if need be.

I'll send you a PM.

Thanks,
E

E

You've seen my house.

If you are interested let me know and I'll ask the wife.

If you will clean the hous after will you do it before?

If so you can use my shitty little house, I have two kids, it needs a lot of cleaning!

LOL. Yeah. Maybe. It depends how much cleaning it needs. However, I think it might be difficult for your family, considering your kids. I think that in order for it to work, your kids would have to be gone for the weekend.

Thanks to everyone showed interest. I have a couple of leads. However, I am still open to seeing if anyone else is interested.

We have to make a decision by Sunday.

Thanks,
E

Back