• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did some other XJers do besides JV?

Fergie

NAXJA Forum User
Well, here is a pic of what they broke.
000_0060_s.jpg

You can read about it and look at the pictures at the link below.

http://www.wheelingarizona.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4447

Fergie

too much gas, not enough brains? Or???

And I quote from Ashmanjeepxj:

"We think he first broke his front radius arm links, the upper links twisted down, His drive shaft splines twisted, His PS stub shaft ear broke off the CTM joint, his PS knuckle stretched and broke off. The knuckle ripped off the tierod and draglink heims, bent his ram on the steering, and ripped off his brake line.

The guys ended up draging him back with the wheel falling off. after we left I heard they rolled him twice whill trying to winch him. Then they took the other fron tire off and used his winch to attach him to the rear of another truck. The rear of the other truck totaly distroyed his front grill....

this was a pretty Bronco... that sucked for the guy."

Fergie

Kejtar said:
From the way you posted I thought it was an XJ that broke, but it was a bronco :D
LOL, hence the "read about it...." part. Duh.

Fergie said:
Yeah, but it still boogles my mind the way some folks can brake things.

Fergie

Where there's will, there's a way :D
Actually I'd like to see some closeup pics of the breakage on both the axle end and wheel end.

From the title, you would assume it was an XJ.

Really bad breaks, like this one, usually come from crappy fabrication or crappy driving...........nothing to brag about, and definitely nothing to make a big deal about, unless we know the guy and can give him a hard time. :D

Back