• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

corral canyon

I went on Saturday. Seems like a pretty nice place, and it is only about an hour from where I am in Poway.

I did the 11 gunslinger trail and a good bit of Bronco Peak (I did B.P. by myself and got a bit worried). The 11 gunslinger was really easy, but expect to get some new pinstripes on your XJ. Bronco Peak seems pretty fun but I only did the first 1/2 mile from the West trailhead.

You need to get a wilderness pass from the gas station for $5 to stop in the park.

Josh

l would spend my winter time in the desert and not in the mountains. Wait until it gets hot out here (Borrego Springs) then head up to Lake Morena. Okay....Okay so I'm partial to Truckhaven right now....
I do like Corral Canyon most any time though..... :)

would anyone be interested in going up there this weekend, Ive been wanting to go, but do not 4wheel any 'trails' by myself. Let me know if a early saturday morning to late afternoon works for anyone. If not, whats a good run time for you (sat-sun, sun-sun, etc...)

I think a Calrocs event is this weekend. If so, I am probably going to go watch that in Boulevard.

I am not sure, but the OTE 4x4 club in Poway may be running through Corral Canyon on the 27th.

Josh

well let me know if the even is on, if not we can plan to go out and wheel for a few hours, Im in santee/lakeside area

Patrick

Back