• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

next cherokee crawl

G

Hey guys, this is Ryan Pearson, I don't know if many of you remember me but I've ridden with Heather and Preacher and some other people a couple of times. Just wondering if there was anything our club could do to help organize or lead the next cherokee crawl. We are trying to get our name out there and would love to help out with the event if you guys need it.

Ryan I always need help. The ride we are having this weekend hopfully if not rained out we may be able to discuss some of the things that need to be done. We paln to take the Give-Away XJ up to the Atlanta area in the near future and maybe we can have a meet and greet and discuss what we need people to do. Just keep checking in I hope to maybe get the forum up first of the month.

Heather

Ok great, we'd love to lead trails for that event, we know tellico up, down, backwards and forwards like the back of our hand. Let me know when you'll be in the ATL and we'll get together and talk about what needs to be done.

hey Ryan,
are you the Ryan that has the black xj with the GRITS sticker in the rear window? If so I remember you from Tellico 2 yrs ago. 'Cept you didn't have 37's and 44's :D

Yeah thats me, the I love GRITS guy, even though i broke up with my gf about 4 months ago, i definitely still love GRITS, cause they rule at my school thats for sure. :lol:

I will be able to do more this year as far as helping with organization of the crawl goes. I can take care of the stickers again this year also if needed. I am more settled in to my job so I'll have more time to spend on the crawl. Luckily the crawl isn't on an ERoCC weekend so I'm free. As far as a club helping out, that would be great. I don't think trail leading is a real necessity though since many of us already know our way around. I'm sure we could use help with the meal, getting the groups organized, and checking people in though.

Back