• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee 4.0 Head and 3 row radiator in Ft. Worth

killerfly128

NAXJA Forum User
Cant recall the make on the radiator but it is a quality all metal 3 row for a Jeep Cherokee - $100

The head is off a 95 4.0. great replacement for a cracked 0331 head. Will likely need to rebuild it before installing. Not cracked or warped. - $80

is it an auto or standard? why did you put a 2 row in? i'm working on a deal with a few other items in dallas and getting them to corpus so the sooner the better

is it an auto or standard? why did you put a 2 row in? i'm working on a deal with a few other items in dallas and getting them to corpus so the sooner the better

It was in an auto truck. I put a newer 2 row in because I was having a temp creep issue that made driving in the summer irritating. I just started replacing cooling parts because no one had any clue where to start. This was not the problem because the coolent temps still were creeping after I replaced the rad.

Back