• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Fest 06

Wayne Sihler

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I know its early to be thinking about this.But some of us must make plans this early.
Within the next few weeks i have to put in for my vacation ,It would be helpful if I had a time frame for NAC Fest.
Wayne
ps- Happy New Year :wave:

The following was posted by Mike in NJ in the piney thread, looks like it'll be June this year.

"If it's the allure to have a complete weekend surrounded by a bunch of Jeep fanatics, led by knowledgable trail guides, and hanging out at the campfire afterwards - then I suggest you look into attending NACFest '06 in June."

I belive after talking with ben its June 8,9,10 and Sunday is optional to those that want to wheel. but i would check with ben or maybe he will post

Last edited:
Hmm, maybe I'll show up again this year. Might even bring a Jeep!

Lawn Cher' said:
Hmm, maybe I'll show up again this year. Might even bring a Jeep!
NO WAY!

If I can't make moab then i'll definetly make NAC-FEST

sidriptide said:
you should make it to NAC FEST anyways.
(this coming from someone who has yet to make it there himself)

Will we see our VP this year?

I don't think we have ever seen you at a NAC-Fest. We hear of all the other places you go it would be nice to see you this year.

Lawn Cher' said:
Hmm, maybe I'll show up again this year.

Well, in THAT case - maybe I'll start going again too! :D

Seriously. Ticks me off that I missed my first NACFest last year, so I have to try to work this out for '06. ( . . . . and Utah again of course!)

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I have never joined in on any of the trips with the club and really want to go to this. However i can not take off of work so if i went for just saturday would it still be as fun as the other days?

xjrugger said:
I have never joined in on any of the trips with the club and really want to go to this. However i can not take off of work so if i went for just saturday would it still be as fun as the other days?

That's what I did for my first NACFest (2004). In my case, I went out for just Friday, as my grandmother's 90th brithday party was on Saturday and I wasn't about to miss it. Had such a good time, I booked a hotel (not much for camping) and did the whole of the Fest last year, which I intend to do this year.

Now, if I can only manage to NOT slice a tire on Turtle this time....

Rob

Hey this year the juice machine will be fully running and ready to go, no more last min. break downs coming out of town for me and riding in Rubicon...junk.

Looking forward to it. Tres. is in. Also Ben, need to talk about t-shirts if we're going to do them again. Juice

Back