• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Die-cut vinyl printing and such, any suggestions where?

HeavyMetal

NAXJA Forum User
So i have a design for our local club all made up and ready to go, anyone have any suggestions of any online vendors or something of that nature to get these things made up and sent out? thanks all

p.s. i dont have any local shops around though i wish i did

i run a printing shop. email me and let me know what you're looking to do.

miker @ paragonvs.com

Can you print "inside" window stickers, and stickers that remove cleanly? Just wondering...

If you mean the ones that adhere to the inside of a window and have what's called a lo-tac adhesive(no residue) then yes.

Pretty much any sign shop should have the equipment to cut vinyl, and more and more are getting the ability to also print on vinyl in house now. I worked in a sign shop for several years. A lot of larger shops will turn down walk in business like short run and small stickers, but find the smaller "mom and pops" shops and help support your local economy.

No offense to those of you offering services like this over the internet, I just like to support the local shops when I can. Lots of things you can't get locally, but I'd be very suprised if you couldn't get this. I have at least 4 shops in my ultra small community that can do it.

5-90:

Yes, I can produce both kinds. Satitc clings come in clear and white.
I prefer Illustrator EPS files but I can make just about any thing work.

No offense to those of you offering services like this over the internet, I just like to support the local shops when I can. Lots of things you can't get locally, but I'd be very suprised if you couldn't get this. I have at least 4 shops in my ultra small community that can do it.

Well....we have 4 employees here @ my shop so I guess I'd be your local internet "Mom & Pop" store.....even the there's no mom or pop here......:)

Back